How Can We Help You?
Email us at:
Frequently Asked Questions
How long has Exoticars USA been in business?
We’ve been serving discerning Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, and Porsche owners like you since 1979 and we look forward to serving for many years to come. You’re welcome to visit our shop and ask for a guided tour. If you’ve never been here before we ask that you take a moment to read over our mission, our promises to you, and our service policies. Feel free to ask if you have any questions or comments.
Is Exoticars USA an authorized dealer of European and Exotic car parts?
We are authorized dealers for HRE, Larini, Fabspeed, P-Factor, Hamann, and ImpulseCarbon. We are active members of regional and national Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati and Porsche car clubs and we volunteer our services through the clubs at events and on the Internet. We’re here because we’re enthusiasts, too.
What services does Exoticars USA provide?
Exoticars USA can perform all preventative maintenance on your car, whether it’s brand new or a classic. Your new car warranty will not be voided by work we do on your car, no matter where you bought it. If you are here for repairs don’t forget that we offer a whole range of other services: restoration, engine rebuilding, custom and performance modifications, cleaning, rust proofing, glass replacement, alignment, and more. Please call or see our website (Services page) for details.
Will my exotic car be safely stored on Exoticars USA property during servicing?
We do our best to ensure the safety of cars left here for service. All cars are stored inside overnight. Our premises are monitored by ADT services and we have a smoke and heat detection system.
What can I expect from Exoticars USA?
- You can expect that all work is done to the highest standards
- You can expect us to “do it right the first time” and at a fair price
- You can expect us to treat you the way we’d like to be treated
- If a mistake is made we correct them as efficiently as possible
Does Exoticars USA offer a warranty?
- All new, non-consumable repair parts are covered by a 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
- Certain re-manufactured parts are covered by longer warranty. (Ask for details.)
- Consumables are not warranted except as provided by law for workmanship or installation issues.
- Adjustments are not warranted. Customer supplied parts and the labor to install them are not covered by any warranty other than workmanlike installation as required by law.
- Your vehicle must be returned to us for the performance of any warranty work.
What is the payment process at Exoticars USA?
- Payment is requested upon completion of services or at 40 hour intervals for large jobs
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, AMEX and Discover
- We accept checks given time to clear before vehicle pick-up
Can I keep my car’s old parts once Exoticars has completed the service?
You are welcome to the old parts whenever your car is serviced. If you want old parts returned please let us know before service is performed to ensure they are not thrown away. In some cases we are required to return parts to our suppliers unless we pay a core charge. If you want to keep such parts you will have to pay the core fee. You are always welcome to look at such parts to understand what failed, after which we can return them to the supplier.
What are Exoticars USA’s hours of operation?
Please arrange to visit us from 8 to 5, Monday through Friday, or on weekends/evenings by appointment. We hope to meet you at our shop soon or, if you need us, we can come to you. If you have any questions or comments I encourage you to speak to Wil de Groot – Partner and Manager of Exoticars USA, personally, by phoning (908)996-4889 or emailing via our contact form.